For V8 engines with Holley Dominator carburetors, two stage (100 to 150 HP first stage and 150 to 250 HP second stage), Dual Shot Cheater nitrous oxide system
Often times, the application of too much nitrous at the starting line can ruin a good launch. The NOS Dual Shot Cheater nitrous system is designed with this in mind. It injects nitrous oxide into your engine in two stages. The first stage is an adjustable 100 to 150 HP, turned on by a throttle-activated microswitch to allow the car to leave the line under full traction. Then, with the tires fully hooked up, the second stage is activated with a push button switch that provides another adjustable power increase of 150 to 250 HP. The system includes two Super Powershot solenoids for the first stage, two Cheater solenoids for the second stage, an unfilled 10 lb. nitrous bottle, a 1/2 in. injector plate, filters, fittings, a variety of power jets, switches, aircraft-quality steel braided hose, and all other necessary hardware for a complete installation.
* To obtain the full benefits of this system, some internal engine modifications may be necessary.
* Intake manifolds that use an individual orifice for each carburetor venturi should not be used.
* This system requires the use of a fuel pump(s) designed to operate between 5 to 10 psi, with a flow rate of 0.1 gph per horsepower at 6 psi.
* Open plenum, single plane, or tunnel ram intake manifold
* High performance ignition system with timing control
* Forged engine components should be used.
* Nitrous pressure gauge
* Fuel pressure gauge
* Fuel safety shut-off switch
* Nitrous bottle heater